About a year ago, I was perusing Groupon and came across a set of clip in hair extensions for $80. The original price tag was $650. Of course I had to order them. I purchased an 18 inch set of white blonde (color 60). Considering the original price, I was expecting high quality remy hair that was the same thickness at the bottom as at the top, and at least 200 grams.

When they arrived I was so disappointed. They are the coarsest extensions I've ever purchased. They are barely 16 inches, and since the ends are so thin and ratty, I'm going to have to cut them even shorter, which I expect will leave them around 14 inches. When I flat ironed them, I could see and smell the insane amount of silicone they were slathered in burning off. This, I assume, was to smooth the cuticles and prevent tangling, as this is not remy hair at all, and the hair cuticles are not all going thr same direction.

There is barely enough hair here for a full head. These wefts cannot contain over 120 grams of hair. On the website, they have pictures of thick, soft remy hair, but I'm convinced they either edited the photos or used different hair for the pictures altogether.

Fortunately, I didn't pay full price for these, but I feel so terrible for people who actually did. The extreme discount should have been a red flag, but I was blinded by the prospect of nice extensions for under $100.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Iso Beauty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iso Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Iso Beauty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iso Beauty?

Comments